~ Welcome To My Sweet Heaven

Mrs Kim @ FarraJunsu

 
♥ Anyeong.. Mrs Kim Junsu a.k.a FarraJunsu a.k.a TaeJunSuLover (Taegoon + Kim Jun + Junsu) here.
♥ And ya! you dropping at Xira Heaven's blog.
♥ I am so in love with KIM JUNSU, nothing can be replace him in my heart.
Mrs Kim's [shy girl ~love shopping, serfing internet, sleeping and LOVE MONEY].
♥ Crazy about K-pop, J-pop, T-pop, C-pop & E-pop.
♥ Love making friends, cos friends are forever.
♥ Always believing in ALLAH.
♥ Mrs Kim's love Facebook ^^v
♥ So if you wanna know more about me, don hesitate to leave me a massage or comment ya! I will reply as soon as possible i can.  

Monday, September 1, 2008

Black Out Tragedy~

Last nite, my place black out.
around 8.20 it's happened.
that time we are waiting for fasting announcement.
stupid TNB why this time.
so people at my taman perumahan all came out la.
cos last nite so hot we tot it's gonna raining last nite..
but it's not.
My neighbor go sembang2 la..my Chinese neighbor i don have Indian neighbor
all sembang2 about the announcement.. they joking about the anak bulan some said esok puase some said esok not.. cos last nite no bulan show up..just star shining our nite..^^
everybody wondering about the announcement include me too la.
hemm...all keep messaging their friends include me.
suddenly one of my neighbor scream..hahaha..
he said tomorrow fasting!!!!
and that time juga electric OK.
ha~ what weird nite, everybody laughing..
last nite it was fun for me..1st time happen in my life..
i never miss the announcement include la hari raya announcement..^^
ha!!~HAPPY FASTING TO ALL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Love Forever

Daisypath Anniversary tickers