~ Welcome To My Sweet Heaven

Mrs Kim @ FarraJunsu

 
♥ Anyeong.. Mrs Kim Junsu a.k.a FarraJunsu a.k.a TaeJunSuLover (Taegoon + Kim Jun + Junsu) here.
♥ And ya! you dropping at Xira Heaven's blog.
♥ I am so in love with KIM JUNSU, nothing can be replace him in my heart.
Mrs Kim's [shy girl ~love shopping, serfing internet, sleeping and LOVE MONEY].
♥ Crazy about K-pop, J-pop, T-pop, C-pop & E-pop.
♥ Love making friends, cos friends are forever.
♥ Always believing in ALLAH.
♥ Mrs Kim's love Facebook ^^v
♥ So if you wanna know more about me, don hesitate to leave me a massage or comment ya! I will reply as soon as possible i can.  

Sunday, December 14, 2008

~Junsu my Lover~

Some people give the gift of peace and tranquility to every life they touch.
They are always who they really are.
They are blessedly reliable,dependably good,predictably pleasant,loved and treasured by all who know them.
You are one of those people.
You are a gift of peace and tranquility in my life.

Junsu You Are A Gift To Me ~ Happy Birthday!
On your birthday, special one,I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,I wish you fine and simple pleasures,
I wish you many years of laughter,I wish you all of life’s best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!May GOD bless you.
I love you forever and ever Junsu. :heart:

Happy Birthday to you Junsu
Saengil Chukka Hamnida Junsu
Selamat Hari Lahir Junsu
Sheng Ri Kuai Le Junsu
Omedeto Tanjobi Junsu ==" not sure

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Love Forever

Daisypath Anniversary tickers