~ Welcome To My Sweet Heaven

Mrs Kim @ FarraJunsu

 
♥ Anyeong.. Mrs Kim Junsu a.k.a FarraJunsu a.k.a TaeJunSuLover (Taegoon + Kim Jun + Junsu) here.
♥ And ya! you dropping at Xira Heaven's blog.
♥ I am so in love with KIM JUNSU, nothing can be replace him in my heart.
Mrs Kim's [shy girl ~love shopping, serfing internet, sleeping and LOVE MONEY].
♥ Crazy about K-pop, J-pop, T-pop, C-pop & E-pop.
♥ Love making friends, cos friends are forever.
♥ Always believing in ALLAH.
♥ Mrs Kim's love Facebook ^^v
♥ So if you wanna know more about me, don hesitate to leave me a massage or comment ya! I will reply as soon as possible i can.  

Thursday, March 19, 2009

~Longkang Day~



Yesterday 18th March 2009..me and my friend marin we skiped kerja yesterday..to play bowling with my another friends which is still tanam jagung..haha..both bring their sister together..here the snap on that day..and another thing that u should know is that day we fight F vs M then M vs F haha..till the mechine pun gila adi.


me posing before want to baling the ball..see 2 pins left hehe..


Marin!!~ u posing macam gangster la..



she's farah same name with me..meiza sister



Marin & her sister malin..*budak ni x abis2 dgn TVXQ*



me & my friend *Mieza*

that day most of us play bola masuk longkang saja..dunno why..haha
but never mind cos we had a so much fun that day.

1 Comment:

  1. Sharon Rodriguez Charles @ Xang said...
    curi tulang!!!
    ponteng keje!!

Post a Comment



Love Forever

Daisypath Anniversary tickers