~ Welcome To My Sweet Heaven

Mrs Kim @ FarraJunsu

 
♥ Anyeong.. Mrs Kim Junsu a.k.a FarraJunsu a.k.a TaeJunSuLover (Taegoon + Kim Jun + Junsu) here.
♥ And ya! you dropping at Xira Heaven's blog.
♥ I am so in love with KIM JUNSU, nothing can be replace him in my heart.
Mrs Kim's [shy girl ~love shopping, serfing internet, sleeping and LOVE MONEY].
♥ Crazy about K-pop, J-pop, T-pop, C-pop & E-pop.
♥ Love making friends, cos friends are forever.
♥ Always believing in ALLAH.
♥ Mrs Kim's love Facebook ^^v
♥ So if you wanna know more about me, don hesitate to leave me a massage or comment ya! I will reply as soon as possible i can.  

Monday, April 27, 2009

Park Shi Hoo & Il Ji-mae







Park Shi Hoo..

what can i say..he's the one of my favorite charactor in Il Ji-Mae amd his hot...
I like him so much..2nd hero nvm la..
Il-Ji Mae, I watched it 2 weeks ago..done now..ah..the drama not bad..
I like it so much..gonna buy the dvd for sure..one thing that I hate it so much..
the ending..napa la plk endingnya mcm itu..=="
but..don care la..so for sapa2 yg x tgk lagi...cuba2 la watch it ya..
u gonna love it..


2 Comments:

  1. JaeNa said...
    nice korean drama. diha dh strt suka tgk cite ni. x sbr nk th ksudhn cite ni. scnd hero so handsome lor,
    but my hero jejung the most handsome n cute he.he.he ^^
    good acting from lee jun ki.
    Anonymous said...
    cos Junki is mine ahaha

Post a Comment



Love Forever

Daisypath Anniversary tickers