~ Welcome To My Sweet Heaven

Mrs Kim @ FarraJunsu

 
♥ Anyeong.. Mrs Kim Junsu a.k.a FarraJunsu a.k.a TaeJunSuLover (Taegoon + Kim Jun + Junsu) here.
♥ And ya! you dropping at Xira Heaven's blog.
♥ I am so in love with KIM JUNSU, nothing can be replace him in my heart.
Mrs Kim's [shy girl ~love shopping, serfing internet, sleeping and LOVE MONEY].
♥ Crazy about K-pop, J-pop, T-pop, C-pop & E-pop.
♥ Love making friends, cos friends are forever.
♥ Always believing in ALLAH.
♥ Mrs Kim's love Facebook ^^v
♥ So if you wanna know more about me, don hesitate to leave me a massage or comment ya! I will reply as soon as possible i can.  

Friday, June 12, 2009

Gosh~I'am so satisfied..

The Slingshot or A Man's Story..I've done watched the whole eps..only have 20 eps. over all ok..
I like Lee Philip or Jae-Myeong
and Do Woo or Kim Kang Woo character..cool and smart..Park Si Yeon or Kyung Ah, she such a hot and sexy woman..I think she suit very well with Do Woon..Eun Soon she shouldn't die..pity the computer boy hahaha..Park Yong Ha or Kim Shin..his a..good chingu.^^

The ending----> ah!~ I like the part when Do Woo kiss Kyung Ah then he smile to Kim Shin..
gosh is it great hahaha..to know his not insane..actually I'm not sure juga la..if he crazy or not or he juts pretend I dunno..but I like to see it..ya..his bad..psycho path but still..his nice just..whatever..

so I think this drama..not bad..gonna wait and watch it again at KBS on Monday & Tuesday nite..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Love Forever

Daisypath Anniversary tickers