~ Welcome To My Sweet Heaven

Mrs Kim @ FarraJunsu

 
♥ Anyeong.. Mrs Kim Junsu a.k.a FarraJunsu a.k.a TaeJunSuLover (Taegoon + Kim Jun + Junsu) here.
♥ And ya! you dropping at Xira Heaven's blog.
♥ I am so in love with KIM JUNSU, nothing can be replace him in my heart.
Mrs Kim's [shy girl ~love shopping, serfing internet, sleeping and LOVE MONEY].
♥ Crazy about K-pop, J-pop, T-pop, C-pop & E-pop.
♥ Love making friends, cos friends are forever.
♥ Always believing in ALLAH.
♥ Mrs Kim's love Facebook ^^v
♥ So if you wanna know more about me, don hesitate to leave me a massage or comment ya! I will reply as soon as possible i can.  

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Morning Buffalo...

Ah~long time I'm not write this word.. "BUFFALO" and long time I never see this animal..
but this morning I saw them..saw them cat walk in the middle on the road.. block the road haha..
cis~burger, dah la I'm running out of time.. then kena saksikan sekawan buffalo buat cat walk pulak.. but nvm cos not only me..everyone dekat situ also cannot move.. we just can see the light change to red then yellow then green 3 times.. haha.. no one can move from there.. so we watch the program sampai la abis.. ah..lucky me..cos the green for us.. haha..left only 2 minute.. I have to pecut to arrive on time..ah! lucky me again..hehehe..my chingu help me puch my card.. thanks guys.. although it's wrong to do such a thing but important here..I arrived on time.. 8.30 sharp.. so *Aiman x salah* hehe.. now rase rugi x take a picture tadi.. ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Love Forever

Daisypath Anniversary tickers