~ Welcome To My Sweet Heaven

Mrs Kim @ FarraJunsu

 
♥ Anyeong.. Mrs Kim Junsu a.k.a FarraJunsu a.k.a TaeJunSuLover (Taegoon + Kim Jun + Junsu) here.
♥ And ya! you dropping at Xira Heaven's blog.
♥ I am so in love with KIM JUNSU, nothing can be replace him in my heart.
Mrs Kim's [shy girl ~love shopping, serfing internet, sleeping and LOVE MONEY].
♥ Crazy about K-pop, J-pop, T-pop, C-pop & E-pop.
♥ Love making friends, cos friends are forever.
♥ Always believing in ALLAH.
♥ Mrs Kim's love Facebook ^^v
♥ So if you wanna know more about me, don hesitate to leave me a massage or comment ya! I will reply as soon as possible i can.  

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Slingshot [Namja Iyagi]


these day's I'm so addicted to this new drama from KBS..since none to watch last week..
i press my remote to change channel then ah..The slingshot..good or not..i dunno..so..why not try to watch it for 3 days..hemm...this what happened now hahaha..I'm stuck..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Love Forever

Daisypath Anniversary tickers