~ Welcome To My Sweet Heaven

Mrs Kim @ FarraJunsu

 
♥ Anyeong.. Mrs Kim Junsu a.k.a FarraJunsu a.k.a TaeJunSuLover (Taegoon + Kim Jun + Junsu) here.
♥ And ya! you dropping at Xira Heaven's blog.
♥ I am so in love with KIM JUNSU, nothing can be replace him in my heart.
Mrs Kim's [shy girl ~love shopping, serfing internet, sleeping and LOVE MONEY].
♥ Crazy about K-pop, J-pop, T-pop, C-pop & E-pop.
♥ Love making friends, cos friends are forever.
♥ Always believing in ALLAH.
♥ Mrs Kim's love Facebook ^^v
♥ So if you wanna know more about me, don hesitate to leave me a massage or comment ya! I will reply as soon as possible i can.  

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WHAT with WHAT


I want freedom.. can I have it in my life?.. because right now I feel like burden fall in my shoulder and everyday I feel like people around me happy with their life but me still stuck at the same spot. I wish I have someone that I can talk to..I need ears to hear me.. I need hand to hold me..I need shoulder to lean on..I need someone to hug <-- just ignore this one.. give me wings to fly away.. I want to be free.. life always about challenge [ I hate it]

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Radosnego 2012 roku!
    Iraqi rose said...
    http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=4247059 NO NEED TO TALK START EARNINIG REAL MONY NOW !!!!!!!!
    Unknown said...
    oh .... ya my friend

    I'm just like you exactly

    Exactly ....

    More people are silent because they did not find the ear hear them ....

    ur Blog very beautiful and brilliant

    im toka . I hope you visit my blog here if u want>:::::

    http://tokahuran.blogspot.com/
    Unknown said...
    kurang tidur ya...

    mampir ke

    http://ajs-outbound.blogspot.com/

    makasih...
    Fernando Torres said...
    Please you can enter pacholo9.blogspot.con
    Thank you
    Glengaryglenrose said...
    Exactly

Post a Comment



Love Forever

Daisypath Anniversary tickers