~ Welcome To My Sweet Heaven

Mrs Kim @ FarraJunsu

 
♥ Anyeong.. Mrs Kim Junsu a.k.a FarraJunsu a.k.a TaeJunSuLover (Taegoon + Kim Jun + Junsu) here.
♥ And ya! you dropping at Xira Heaven's blog.
♥ I am so in love with KIM JUNSU, nothing can be replace him in my heart.
Mrs Kim's [shy girl ~love shopping, serfing internet, sleeping and LOVE MONEY].
♥ Crazy about K-pop, J-pop, T-pop, C-pop & E-pop.
♥ Love making friends, cos friends are forever.
♥ Always believing in ALLAH.
♥ Mrs Kim's love Facebook ^^v
♥ So if you wanna know more about me, don hesitate to leave me a massage or comment ya! I will reply as soon as possible i can.  

Saturday, April 10, 2010

[10042010] Supernatural Season 5

OK!!~ I just knew about it..Supernatural seasons 5 GILA! now I can't wait watch it.. my favorite Dean & Sam.. i wonders if they have new cast for this season 5.. 0.o hohoho.. for now my question is who will be able to defeat Lucifer.. even angle can't defeat him ==" sometime this series getting weird.. but one thing for sure this series is amazing so far!~so just wait and see.. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Love Forever

Daisypath Anniversary tickers