~ Welcome To My Sweet Heaven

Mrs Kim @ FarraJunsu

 
♥ Anyeong.. Mrs Kim Junsu a.k.a FarraJunsu a.k.a TaeJunSuLover (Taegoon + Kim Jun + Junsu) here.
♥ And ya! you dropping at Xira Heaven's blog.
♥ I am so in love with KIM JUNSU, nothing can be replace him in my heart.
Mrs Kim's [shy girl ~love shopping, serfing internet, sleeping and LOVE MONEY].
♥ Crazy about K-pop, J-pop, T-pop, C-pop & E-pop.
♥ Love making friends, cos friends are forever.
♥ Always believing in ALLAH.
♥ Mrs Kim's love Facebook ^^v
♥ So if you wanna know more about me, don hesitate to leave me a massage or comment ya! I will reply as soon as possible i can.  

Monday, March 9, 2009

Tag~Tag~Tag

DongBangShinKi Tagged

Who is your favourite member?
Kim Junsu lor..

Who is your least favourite member?

dun have la..

Which MV did you first see?
Hug..of cos

Which MV is your favourite?
maybe Summer Dream..^^ if u watched the MV sure u know why..

What is your favourite video dancestep?
i dun have new update about the mv yet, so i think O”-Jung.Ban.Hap. and Summer Dream..

Which TV show with DBSK is your favourite?
All...

What do you think about them?
what I think~are u crazy to ask me this kind of question...nothing can compare to them..perfect!!

What was the DBSK item that you bought?
Anything related to them..album, picture, magazine all la..

Have you ever cried for DBSK?
always..always..always..

Which member(s) do you wish to meet the most?
Kim Junsu~I think the rest also want lor.. 5 prince.. *greedy*

Which member(s) do you think will like you?
ha!!~ WHAT!! how do I know.. I hope ..ehem..you know who.. XD

Which member do you want to go on a date with?
I want U Know.. don ask me why..

Which member(s) have you dreamt about?
OMG! i hate this one.. U Know .. always U Know.. I dunno why.. =="

Hero or Max? Max or Hero..can take both.. XD
U-know or Xiah? OMG! I can't.. =.=
Micky or Max? Again..stupid..
Hero or U-know? Gosh... both i want...maybe the leader...U Know =.="

Who should be the leader?
U Know...YunHo..

When did you start knowing DBSK?
when?? on my 18th Birthday..almost 6 years now..

Did you remember all their names?
of cos la..

♥ Hero Kim Jaejoong
♥ Xiah Kim Junsu
♥ Uknow Jung Yunho
♥ Micky Park Yoochun
♥ Max Shim Changmin

Do you ever regret knowing all these boys?
Never..ever..

Tag People : Siapa baca pandai-pandai la.. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Love Forever

Daisypath Anniversary tickers