~ Welcome To My Sweet Heaven

Mrs Kim @ FarraJunsu

 
♥ Anyeong.. Mrs Kim Junsu a.k.a FarraJunsu a.k.a TaeJunSuLover (Taegoon + Kim Jun + Junsu) here.
♥ And ya! you dropping at Xira Heaven's blog.
♥ I am so in love with KIM JUNSU, nothing can be replace him in my heart.
Mrs Kim's [shy girl ~love shopping, serfing internet, sleeping and LOVE MONEY].
♥ Crazy about K-pop, J-pop, T-pop, C-pop & E-pop.
♥ Love making friends, cos friends are forever.
♥ Always believing in ALLAH.
♥ Mrs Kim's love Facebook ^^v
♥ So if you wanna know more about me, don hesitate to leave me a massage or comment ya! I will reply as soon as possible i can.  

Sunday, July 5, 2009

My new ADDICT





NABARI NO OU


my new addict, what else kalo bukan anime.. found out last 2 weeks..watched it till eps 7 now. Sadly I'm to late when I found out this anime..some of web site licensed this anime..so I cant download it.. *sigh* never mind.. I will buy this anime..

OK here is the synop : -

Silent, apathetic yet mischievous, 14 year old Rokujou Miharu is the bearer of the hijutsu, "Shinrabanshou", a powerful technique many ninja clans desire to possess to become the ruler of Nabari. Fellow classmate Kouichi and his English teacher Kumohira are both secretly Banten clan ninjas, pledging themselves to protect Miharu from his many attackers. Keeping apathetic, Miharu attempts to reject their invitation to join their ninja ‘club’ however, after numerous attacks; he finds no choice but to join their group as a means for his survival. Slowly, Miharu takes a step closer to becoming the ruler of Nabari. Based on the manga by Kamatani Yuhki.

wanna know more go find it and watch it now..

Main Characters:-

Miharu Rokujo *sometime he so funny and cute*
Thobari Durandal Kumohira *this teacher so hilarious*
Kouichi Aizawa *he so cute like him*
Yoite *he act so cool*

I feel like I watch new generation or new versio of Naruto haha..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Love Forever

Daisypath Anniversary tickers